The Instagram devlopment team still works on the iapp and Instagram, which has been taken over by Facebook recently, is now available in version 2.5, an update that brings a few new stuff and improvements. Instagram 2.5 can be seen as a new step in Facebook / Instagram integration allowing users to share the likes of Instagram on their Facebook page.
Here is what’s new with Instagram 2.5 :
- We can now share the likes on Instagram with our Facebook profile (this function is not activated by default and you need to go into Instagram settings to switch it to on)
- The Profile time has been redesigned.
- The “explore” tab allows to search with tags and users
- The commenting process has been improved.
- The user search is autocompleted based on the users you follow
- the UI of Instagram has been slightly retouched. (cosmetics)
- Speed has been optimized.
Instagram 2.5 is still free and can be downloaded here for iOS. I believe the Android update will follow shortly.
Did you know that you can now get your Instagrams printed on a shirt ?