We had a full month of January to start 2012 and it is time to check our best-selling DSLR camera chart :
- number 1 : Canon Rebel T2i / EOS 550D : cheaper than the T3i, the T2i sells better albeit not a newborn…
- number 2 : Canon Rebel T3i / EOS 600D, here it is ! Number 2 is not so bad. It is sold $130 more than the T2i.
- number 3 : Canon Rebel T3i with EF-S 18-55mm IS lens
- number 4 : Nikon D5100 with AF-S 18-55mm VR lens. First Nikon is 4th. But it is the gifted 16-megapixel CMOS sensor D5100 with swivel screen.
- number 5 : Nikon D3100 with AF-S 18-55mm lens.
As you need a lens on your DSLR, here are the top 5 lenses :
- number 1 : Canon EF 50mm F1.8 II : for $109, hard to find a better deal than this lens which if used properly, can be very near to the outstanding EF 50mm F1.2 L USM II lens…. worth $1,500 more. So no surprise to find this cheap and attractive 50mm f/1.8 trusting the first position of best -selling lenses.
- number 2 : Nikon AF-S DX 35mm f/1.8G : if you want a fast 50mm equivalent lens for your APS-C DX-mount Nikon DSLR, this is the way to go.
- number 3 : Canon EF 50mm f1.4 USM : this is my dear lens, the one I used 50% of the time on my Canon EOS Mark II. Sold the camera, kept the lens.
- number 4 : Canon EF-S 55-250mm f/4.0-5,6 IS USM : yak… kit lens…
- number 5 : Nikon 50mm f1.8 AD
See amazon DSLR and lenses shop.
Is this chart talking to you ? Feel free to give your feedback in the comments.